Samstag, 8. November 2008

A little Information

Some people are sending me e-mails and I like to get e-mails. But they sometimes complain that I do not answer. I swear that I replied every e-mail that I got. It is possible that my e-mails are caught by your spam-filters, especially those which I wrote to former students of my classes, because many of them were written in English and some spam-filters on German adjusted computers are filtering each English e-mail. So I recomend to set the filter in that way, that it will accept e-mails from adresses which you use quite often. So there should not be any problems in the future to get e-mails from my adress. And a second recomendation: look sometimes in to the spam-bin - it is quite often, that you find normal post there too. Then you should sign it as "Not Spam" and move it to your Inbox or another folder (do not copy - remove it from the spam-bin, only in this way can your spam-filter learn which e-mails you want to get and which not)

God bless you

Keine Kommentare: