Dienstag, 5. Mai 2009

Oh - I love this area

I got a phone call just a few minutes ago. Sr. Rose - you know - my "little sister" - called me, if I could celebrate the First Communion in High Level. - Crazy - It's all due F. Henry is away for an inculturation seminary in Edmonton. And the Diocese insisted that all priest of the region should go together (of course: it's about 950km in one direction to come to Edmonton and it is really not necessary, that every priest goes there whith his own car). However, it won't be a bigger problem for me to celebrate now 4 First Communions in this region - and on 24th of May: two in one day - but: I WON'T DO THIS AT HOME!!!!! I hope this will be clear!!!!
I'm quite corious about what will come up the three weeks, when all priest of our region except me will be away. That situation can get quite suspensfull. But on the other hand, I can rely on the help of Monika and many voluntary lay people, who are doing their duties and responsibilities very proper. And so in fact I don't fear this situation.

God bless you

Keine Kommentare: