Montag, 12. Januar 2009

Another thing which I forgot to mention

On this Sunday I tried to preach completely free as I used to do in German. In the beginning of the Holy Mass I told the people that I am going to do so and also that they should tell me after the worship if it was good enough to understand. However I felt really good after the sermon and after the mass some people strengthen me to do it the next time too. Of sure - I have to prepare the sermons as I would write them but otherwise I think I am better in touch with the people if I am not always looking into a sheet of paper. The reason I didn't so until now was quite simple: I was to anxious about making to much mistakes. But anyway. I am not a native speaker and even natural English speakers have sometime their problems in using proper English.

So I will not be frightened about my English in the future. And how is going a German sentence: Masters do not drop down of the sky.

God bless you

Keine Kommentare: